• craft·y (krft) adj. craft·i·er, craft·i·est 1. Skilled in or marked by underhandedness, deviousness, or deception. 2. Chiefly British Skillful; dexterous

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Halloween Tiles

After going to Swiss Days and the Quilted Bear, my sister-in-law Jennie and I decided that we would try to make some tiles of our own. These are a couple that I started with her and then finished at home. I used some window cling removable vinyl that I found at Roberts' in the kids' section, and designed and cut out the shapes with my trusty Cricut. I got the tiles at Home Depot in the flooring/tile section for about 39 cents apiece. I think they turned out okay. I used my new Signo white pen (love it!) to give the spider and pumpkin some facial features. On the orange tile, I would like to add a couple of more shapes, but I will have to wait until I get my Paper Doll cartridge back.

No comments: