• craft·y (krft) adj. craft·i·er, craft·i·est 1. Skilled in or marked by underhandedness, deviousness, or deception. 2. Chiefly British Skillful; dexterous

Friday, September 12, 2008

Grrrrr...Joanns

I went today to Joann's to get some minkee for a blanket I am making, and the computer was being slow and I didn't want to wait to print off a coupon. No problem, I thought, I will just stop at Robert's first, since Joann's accepts competitor coupons, I have done it lots, etc. Well, apparently today, they decided not to accept it since Robert's doesn't sell fabric. They sure didn't mind the last 3 times I have done it. So, I ended paying a lot more than I was expecting, but it worked out in the end, because my math was bad, so I am going to get 4 blankets out of the material instead of the 2 that I was expecting. Apparently, you can get 4 30" x 30" squares out of a 60" X 60" piece of material, so overall, it wasn't as expensive as I thought. Although I was still hoping the lady next to me in line would share one of the 10, yes 10, coupons she used on some yarn. Where do you get that many coupons at once?

No comments: