• craft·y (krft) adj. craft·i·er, craft·i·est 1. Skilled in or marked by underhandedness, deviousness, or deception. 2. Chiefly British Skillful; dexterous

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Paper Doll Princesses

I made these princess dolls for my niece, who is in love with them all! I think they turned out pretty well. I got a lot of inspiration from the Cricut messageboard. I cut them out, blinged them up with Stickles, laminated them, and put Velcro on the back, so she can play with them with the rest of her paper dolls I made for her previously.
Snow White:

Cinderella:

Ariel:

Sleeping Beauty (Aurora):

Belle:

I also made Jasmine, but I forgot to take a picture before sending them off. Sorry!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

So dang cute!!! Ellie is in princess heaven! THANK YOU! (Now she can stop asking everyday if they came) She has had them one day and has played with them almost nonstop! She even got them ready in their "swimsuits" so they could come to the pool w/ us, but mean mommmy made them stay home! She LOVES them! She already made you a thank you card. You'll laugh--she asked where Tink was!! LOL!!!