• craft·y (krft) adj. craft·i·er, craft·i·est 1. Skilled in or marked by underhandedness, deviousness, or deception. 2. Chiefly British Skillful; dexterous

Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Summer Frame

This is a frame that I altered during a Swarm that my sister and I went to. The challenge was to use vinyl (the word Summer) and put a picture in the middle (hence the ugly stick figure). I found this paper and thought it was so cute. I made the feet using a cut from New Arrival and used ribbon for the flip-flops. I put a rhinestone in the middle. I also used some Stickles to accent some of the paper. I actually got fourth place out of 14 for this. I was pretty impressed with myself, considering all the talented ladies there.


Mandy also made a frame that I think is adorable, but she didn't finish it in time to enter the contest. I have a picture of Lily and her stuffed monkey that will look great in this frame!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Congrats! That is so cute! Madny--good job too!