• craft·y (krft) adj. craft·i·er, craft·i·est 1. Skilled in or marked by underhandedness, deviousness, or deception. 2. Chiefly British Skillful; dexterous

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dipped Glitter Brads



This is for my aunt and my cousin. We were talking about how to make your own colored brads, in any color, with glitter or not, and I realized I told them the wrong directions. Here is the right way, from Okieladybug on the Cricut messageboard:

"I hold the brad with tweezers, put it in front of the heat gun, count to like 10, dip in the red, put in front of the heat gun again if needed, then dip it in the white glitter powder and put the brad in front of the heat gun again if needed. It sounds like it takes a long time to do them but I did a couple dozen in no time.
"

I haven't tried this, but the pictures look cute. Give it a try!

No comments: